Wednesdays is for Whitetails on Sportsman ChannelDecember 7, 2022
DENVER (December 7, 2022) – Wednesday night programming on Sportsman Channel is made for chasing big bucks across the globe. Tune in to feed that buck fever with some of the most well-known personalities on TV.
- Steve’s Outdoor Adventures (Wednesdays, 7 p.m. ET): Steve’s Outdoor Adventures is a big game hunting television show exclusively featuring western hunting under free range and fair chase conditions with the top outfitters and guides across North America.
- Big Deer TV (Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. ET): Everything that is good, genuine and honest in the deer-hunting world is what Big Deer TV is all about. Veteran hunter Mike Hanback travels to all corners of North America in search of big, mature bucks. Viewers can expect heart-pounding action on every fair-chase hunt. The show focuses primarily on hunting whitetail deer, with a couple of hunts for giant mule deer each season. Hanback is known and respected by millions of American hunters as a regular, down-to-earth guy who appreciates all that deer country has to offer – the beautiful scenery and camaraderie of hunting with friends, old and new.
- North American Whitetail TV (Wednesdays, 8 p.m. ET): For 17 seasons, North American Whitetail TV has remained among the most popular and longest-running shows on outdoor television, focused entirely on the pursuit of America’s most beloved big game species. Season 18 continues on that path, with new co-hosts Laden Force and Haynes Shelton, who continue the tradition of exhilarating whitetail hunting adventure and leading land management content. The duo will be supported in their new roles by brand pillars Gordon Whittington, Dr. James C. Kroll, Stan Potts, Greg Miller, Jeremy Moore and Rob Hughes.
- Whitetail Properties (Wednesdays, 8:30 p.m. ET): Founded in 2007, Whitetail Properties has exploded into North America’s top place to buy and sell recreational hunting, ranch, farm, and timber land. This fact was cemented in 2014 with more than $420 million in sales and the company being named one of “America’s Best Brokerages” by The Land Report for the third year in a row. Whitetail Properties enlists a staff of hard-working, knowledgeable and passionate land specialists who showcase big buck action in more than 20 states on their show.
- BuckVentures (Wednesdays, 9 p.m. ET): BuckVentures features family, good friends and chasing critters all over the Midwest and beyond. Jeff Danker, along with his daughters Jaylee and Gracie Danker, Buddy Groom and Daniel McVay are hunters who just love the great outdoors. BuckVentures' crew knows what it takes to harvest mature animals. Year after year they put in the work and show what it takes to make it happen.
- Bowhunter TV (Wednesdays, 9:30 p.m. ET): The network TV arm of Bowhunter Magazine is in its 17th broadcast season, celebrating the entirety of the archery hunting experience and bringing viewers the best bowhunting adventure, how-to and gear advice.
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD/Sportsman Channel (Canada) – added in 2019 – are television and digital media networks fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of North Americans. A division of Outdoor Sportsman Group, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel (Canada) delivers entertaining and informative programming that showcases outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and illustrates it through unique and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel (Canada) embrace the attitude of celebrating the Great Outdoors in equal measure. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at thesportsmanchannel.com, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. #IAmSportsman. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com