Software Quality Assurance Manager
NOTICE OF OPENING: Outdoor Sportsman Group
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK; Denver, CO
DEPARTMENT: OSG Digital
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director of Web Development
CANDIDATE POOL: Internal/External Candidates
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
Nature of Work:
We’re seeking an organized and methodical web professional who has the experience to necessary to improve our family of websites by ensuring accuracy, security and compliance standards are enforced. The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for developing a complete QA program that documents functionality, tracks defects, and communicates updates.
Examples of work performed:
- Develop and execute test plans and document results for each OSG web property and internal tool.
- Perform audits on security, legal compliance, ADA Standards, and Page Load and track over time.
- Perform regression tests of OSG Systems regularly to ensure web sites and applications are functioning properly.
- Investigate and document bug reports.
- Track KPIs before and after deployments
- Provide training and support for internal OSG systems, policies, procedures, and core processes.
- Develop and improve company quality assurance standards.
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits.
- Communicate with developers and clients on feature releases and fixes.
- Develop testing protocols for implementation across all platforms and devices supported.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Typical Office Conditions
- BS/BA degree in field or related field or 4+ years experience in field
- Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.
- Certification or additional degree
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in best practices for testing, version control, and defect management
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle and how QA functions within it
- Good understanding of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Experience documenting test procedures and results.
- Familiarity with tools that automate the testing process.
- Ability to complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently & in a group setting and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing environments
- Base range $68,000-$80,000 per annum
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K/Employer Match
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.