- Cookies, which are small data files (e.g., text files) stored on the browser or device you use to view a website or message. They may help store user preferences and activity, and may allow a website to recognize a particular browser or device. There are several types of cookies, including, for example, browser cookies, session cookies, and persistent cookies. Cookies may record information you access on one page of a website to simplify subsequent interaction with that website, or to help streamline your transactions on related pages of that website. Most major browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies, but you might be able to adjust your browser’s or device’s preferences to issue you an alert when a cookie is downloaded, or to block, reject, disable, delete or manage the use of some or all cookies on your browser or device.
- Flash cookies, which are cookies written using Adobe Flash, and which may be permanently stored on your device. Like regular cookies, Flash cookies may help store user preferences and activity, and may allow a website to recognize a particular browser or device. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for regular cookies.
- Web beacons, which are pieces of code embedded in a website or email to monitor your activity on the website or your opening of the email, and which can pass along information such as the IP address of the computer or device you use to view the website or open the email, the URL page on which the web beacon is located, the type of browser that was used to access the website, and previously set cookie values. Web beacons are sometimes used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses. Disabling your computer’s, device’s or browser’s cookies may prevent some web beacons from tracking or recording certain information about your activities.
- Scripts, which are pieces of code embedded in a website to define how the website behaves in response to certain key or click requests sent by the user. Scripts are sometimes used to collect information about the user’s interactions with the website, such as the links the user clicks on. Scripts are often times temporarily downloaded to the user’s computer or device from the website server, active only while the user is connected to the Site, and deactivated or deleted when the user disconnects from the Site.
- Analytic tools and services, which are sometimes offered by third parties, and which track, measure and/or generate information about a website’s or program’s traffic, sales, audience and similar information, and which may be used for various reasons, such as, for example, statistical research, marketing research, and content ratings research, and conversion tracking.
- Pixels, often referred to as a tag, placed on our website that tells us how effective advertising is. It is unnoticeable and does not affect site performance.
There are different ways to change your settings in relation to the foregoing technologies, depending on various factors as the type of technology, the type of device you are using to access the Site, the type of browser you are using to access the Site, et cetera. You are free to block, reject, disable, delete and manage these technologies on or through your browser or device if allowed by your browser or device. The “help” feature on most browsers or devices should provide you with additional information and instruction. You might also find additional information and instruction by visiting the website of the developer, manufacturer or publisher for a particular technology.
Please be advised that if you choose to block, reject, disable, delete or change the management settings for any or all of the aforementioned technologies and/or other tracking, data aggregation and data analysis technologies, then certain areas of the Site might not function properly.
By visiting, accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge and agree in each instance that you are giving Company permission to monitor or otherwise track your activities on the Site, and that Company may use the aforementioned technologies and/or other tracking, data aggregation and data analysis technologies.
Disclaimer: Your use of and/or reliance on the foregoing information is at your own risk; Company does not guarantee, adopt or endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the foregoing information; and Company shall not be responsible for, and expressly disclaims, any delays, failures, losses, injuries, liabilities or damages associated with your use of and/or reliance on any of the foregoing information.