Fan Favorite Winners Announced for Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network’s ‘Outdoor Sportsman Fishing Awards’July 9, 2019
DENVER (July 9, 2019) – Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network, part of Outdoor Sportsman Group – Networks, the world’s largest aggregator of outdoor lifestyle content, is excited to announce the winners of the 19thAnnual Outdoor Sportsman Fishing Awards.
More than 125 fishing shows and fishing hosts across Outdoor Sportsman Group – Networks were eligible for Fan Favorite consideration. Fans screened more than 25 clips to choose winners for the following categories. Fan Favorites were fan voted; series awards were judged by a jury of peers.
The winning videos will be available to view at: http://outdoorchannel.com/vote.
“This year’s Fan Favorite Awards for outstanding programming on Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network are especially significant because of the growth in the level of interest our fishing shows have received on all networks,” Outdoor Sportsman Group Vice President of Programming, Mitch Petrie said. “The top-rate content on our networks delivered week-in and week-out by these talented producers is testimony to why our networks are the place to find the best fishing programming on television.”
- Fan Favorite Series: BigWater Adventures
- Fan Favorite Host: Mark Davis
- Fan Favorite Best Catch: Facts of Fishing
- Fan Favorite Conservation: BigWater Adventures
- Fan Favorite Educational Series: Hook N’ Look
- Fan Favorite Underwater Videography: Hook N’ Look
- Best Competition Series: Lake Commandos
- Best Freshwater Fishing Series: Facts of Fishing
- Best Saltwater Fishing Series: BigWater Adventures
- Best International Series: The Obsession of Carter Andrews
- Best Original Series: The Hunt for Monster Bass
- Best New Series: VooDoo Crew
- Best Fishing of MOTV: Zona’s Awesome Fishing Show
Tune in to Outdoor Channel’s Facebook page on Thursday, July 11 at 4-6 p.m. ET from ICAST to view LIVE interviews with the award winners (https://www.facebook.com/OutdoorChannel/).
About Outdoor Channel: Outdoor Channel has been taking viewers across America and around the world on unparalleled adventures since 1993. Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the independent cable network is a division of Outdoor Sportsman Group and provides a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. Outdoor Channel is the largest outdoor TV footprint in the country and is available in more than 50 countries internationally. Outdoor Channel can be viewed in HD and is accessible by broadband and mobile platforms. For program times and other information, visit www.outdoorchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. #WhatGetsYouOutdoors. #MyOutdoorTV
Tom Caraccioli | Outdoor Sportsman Group | Tom.Caraccioli@OutdoorSG.com