Spend the Weekend with World Fishing NetworkSeptember 1, 2022
DENVER (September 1, 2022) – From trying to nail the timing for a red snapper to exploring traditional Tahitian mahi fishing, it is all available on World Fishing Network with The Reel Life Sunday night block of programming beginning at 6 p.m. ET.
Pick up great tips and tricks from the world’s top anglers and learn about the people and cultures along the way.
Reel Life Sundays on World Fishing Network begins at 6 p.m. ET.
- Two Conchs Sportfishing TV (6:00 p.m. ET) – Captain Jack and the Two Conchs crew are celebrating with their annual end of the year Guides' Trip. Join the crew in Louisiana as they celebrate a year of hard work done with good times and good memories.
- Two Conchs Adventure (6:30 p.m. ET) – Tucker Carlson, JC Carlson and their friend Michael Ruiz journey into the Gulf of Mexico in search of schooling cobia. The boys also kite fish to entice giant kingfish into eating their bait.
- The Seahunter (7:00 p.m. ET) – Rob takes a look back, reminiscing about the old days, as he poles himself across the flats of the Florida Keys looking for snook, redfish and sharks.
- Spear Life (7:30 p.m.) – The Spear Life crew is headed to Alabama to take part in one of the short American red snapper seasons. The guys have been trying to hammer these snappers over the years but without luck – but that changes this trip. Between the fishing, the amazing hook 'n cook, and almost getting attacked by sharks, this weekend was almost movie-esque.
- The Obsession of Carter Andrews (8:00 p.m.) – After exploring traditional Tahitian mahi fishing and a program designed to help fisheries remain sustainable for locals, Carter gets to chase some of the famed reef fish located in Tahiti, especially the giant trevally.
- A Fishing Story with Ronnie Green (8:30 p.m.) – Professional fisherman Ron Royal overcame life challenges by changing his perspective. He shares why letting go of limiting beliefs allows him to live a purposeful life.
- Florida Sportsman Project Dreamboat (9:00 p.m.) – Two Rivers Boatworks takes on repairing and customizing a 36 Yellowfin; Wildfire Marine begins final rigging on the 25 Mako project; George LaBonte meets with the owner of a beautifully restored 261 Mako; and L&H begins restoration work on one of their own – a classic 33 walkaround.
- South Walton Fishing Adventures (9:30 p.m.) – Explore Walton County, Florida on two bay fishing charter adventures in search of redfish and speckled trout.
About World Fishing Network: World Fishing Network is North America’s only television network, online and mobile platform dedicated exclusively to fishing and outdoor enthusiasts with programming that covers instruction, tips, tournaments, travel, food, boating, outdoor lifestyle and more. Available to cable, satellite and telco subscribers throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, our lineup includes a selection of the best North American and international series and the most diverse species coverage of any TV channel hosted by some of the top anglers from North America and across the globe. For more information, please visit WorldFishingNetwork.com and follow us at Facebook and Twitter. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com