Whitetails Take Center Stage Every Wednesday on Sportsman ChannelNovember 6, 2023
DENVER (November 6, 2023) – Wednesday night programming on Sportsman Channel is made for chasing big bucks across the globe. Tune in to feed that buck fever with some of the most well-known personalities on TV.
- Steve’s Outdoor Adventures (Wednesdays, 7 p.m. ET): Steve’s Outdoor Adventures is an adventure big game hunting television show exclusively featuring western big game hunting under free range and fair chase hunting conditions with the top outfitters and guides across North America.
- Big Deer TV (Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. ET): Everything that is good, genuine and honest in the deer-hunting world–that is what Big Deer TV is all about. Veteran hunter Mike Hanback travels to all corners of North America in search of big, mature bucks. Viewers can expect heart-pounding action on every fair-chase hunt. And you’ll learn a lot from Mike’s insight into big bucks and the advanced tactics he uses to hunt them. The show focuses primarily on hunting whitetail deer, with a couple of hunts for giant mule deer each season. But Big Deer TV is not all about big racks. Mike Hanback is known and respected by millions of American hunters as a regular, down-to-earth guy who appreciates all that deer country has to offer – the beautiful scenery and camaraderie of hunting with friends, old and new.
- Legends of the Fall (Wednesdays, 8 p.m. ET) Legends of the Fall is produced with truly die-hard deer hunters in mind. Legends of the Fall chronicles the high-energy hunts and behind-the-scenes action of a dedicated crew of passionate hunters. While the show spotlights a dynamic variety of adrenaline-pumping whitetail bow hunts across North America, it also offers a mix of other big game adventures.
- Whitetail Properties (Wednesdays 8:30 p.m. ET): Founded in 2007, Whitetail Properties has exploded as North America’s top place to buy and sell recreational hunting, ranch, farm, and timberland. This fact was cemented in 2014 with more than $420 million in sales and the company being named one of “America’s Best Brokerages” by The Land Report for the third year in a row. Whitetail Properties enlists a staff of hard-working, knowledgeable and passionate land specialists who showcase big buck action in more than 20 states on their show.
- The Woodsman (Wednesdays 9 p.m. ET): This series is story of the BuckVentures Pro Staff. It is founded on Proverbs 27:17, which says "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." This outdoor series is made up of everyday people who love the Lord and love the outdoors.
- Bowhunter TV (Wednesdays 9:30 p.m. ET): Bowhunter TV is your source for action-packed bowhunting adventure for all species of big game as well as tips on tactics, gear, and destinations. Host Curt Wells sets up each episode and in his “Moment of Truth” segments he addresses all the situations that bowhunters face as they work toward that special moment when it’s time to make the shot.
About Sportsman Channel: Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman HD/Sportsman Channel (Canada) – added in 2019 – are television and digital media networks fully devoted to honoring a lifestyle that is celebrated by millions of North Americans. A division of Outdoor Sportsman Group, Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel (Canada) delivers entertaining and informative programming that showcases outdoor adventure, hunting and fishing, and illustrates it through unique and authentic storytelling. Sportsman Channel/Sportsman Channel (Canada) embrace the attitude of celebrating the Great Outdoors in equal measure. Stay connected to Sportsman Channel online at thesportsmanchannel.com, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. #IAmSportsman. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPress@outdoorsg.com