Be a Pitmaster for a Day: Tune in For a ‘La‘Boar Day Marathon’ on Outdoor Channel on Monday, September 5September 1, 2022
Tune in for the Pig Roast Beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET
DENVER (September 1, 2022) – Channel the best barbecue pitmaster, set the pits to low and slow, and tune in for a marathon of the finest driven boar hunts and American pig hunting during Outdoor Channel’s La’Boar’ Day Marathon on Monday, September 5 beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET.
La’Boar’ Day Marathon Schedule. All times ET.
- Man Eats Wild (7:30 p.m.): “Boars and Prehistoric Fish” – Mario returns to his homeland in Australia to help a friend with some wild boar pest control and catch some prehistoric fish out of a billabong. But drama strikes and Mario finds himself in crocodile-infested water, plucking fish out with his bare hands. All these delicious bush treats are prepared, of course, in a termite oven which Mario makes.
- MeatEater (8:00 p.m.): “Lone Star Pork: Texas Hog” – Steven visits South Texas to trap wild hogs with Ben Binnion.
- Sporting Chef (8:30 p.m.): “Going Hog Wild” – Scott offers his solution to the out-of-control wild pig problem. Eat them! He visits a Northern California meat processor who shares the basics of proper hog butchering.
- WildFed (9:00 p.m.): “Texas Hog and Beautyberry” – Daniel travels to the Bamberger Ranch Preserve outside of Austin to hunt feral hogs at night. This invasive species problem is threatening the land restoration project but leads to an unforgettable dinner cooked up by Chef Jesse Griffiths.
- Nick’s Wild Ride (9:30 p.m.): “Warbirds and Wild Boar” – While hunting for wild boar in Georgia, Nick checks off a lifelong “bucket list” box when he can fly a WWII era warbird. He explores the fascinating history of aviation in Georgia and meets some new friends at a unique airfield.
- DeadMeat (10:00 p.m.): “Boars on the Back Nine” – Scott teams up with Texas native Jimmy Galindo to help eradicate a few sometimes-delicious, highly-destructive critters.
La’Boar Day Marathon airs on Outdoor Channel on Monday, September 5 beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET. Check local listings or visit www.OutdoorChannel.com/ChannelFinder to find the network in your area.
About Outdoor Channel: Outdoor Channel has been taking viewers across America and around the world on unparalleled adventures since 1993. Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the independent cable network is a division of Outdoor Sportsman Group and provides a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. Outdoor Channel is the largest outdoor TV footprint in the country and is available in more than 50 countries internationally. Outdoor Channel can be viewed in HD and is accessible by broadband and mobile platforms. For program times and other information, visit www.outdoorchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. #WhatGetsYouOutdoors. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com