Canadian Waters are the Star on ‘Reel in Canada’ Friday Block on World Fishing NetworkNovember 4, 2022
DENVER (November 4, 2022) – On Friday nights, Canada is the star on World Fishing Network’s Reel In Canada. Catch incredible fishing stories from across this great country. From Atlantic salmon to walleye and more, Canadian waters are a fisher's dream come true – don't miss out starting at 6 p.m. ET every Friday night with Reel In Canada.
Catch the best in North American fishing on World Fishing Network featuring the following programs:
- Fish TV (6 p.m. ET): Hosts Leo Stakos, Ron James and Jeff Chisholm entertain and guide viewers to all the best fishing and destination hot spots. Whether you have a passion for the outdoors or are looking for a great time with the family, catch Fish TV each week and let us help you set your sights on your next fishing adventure.
- Canadian Sportfishing (6:30 p.m. ET): Canadian Sportfishing continues to set the standard with our unique show format that educates and entertains viewers both young and old alike.
- Wild Angles (7:00 p.m. ET): Fishing host Aedan Dunning travels to scenic locations for amazing fishing adventures.
- Backwoods Backstage (7:30 p.m. ET): Join Canadian country music superstar Brett Kissel and friends on outdoor adventures.
- The New Fly Fisher (8:00 p.m. ET): The New Fly Fisher is an entertaining and informative television series that serves anglers of all ability levels. The series showcases exciting fishing destinations…the places where trout, bass, pike, salmon and other species thrive. Each unique episode taps into the stories and knowledge of guides and outfitters in Canada, the U.S. and around the world.
- Westcoast Sporting Journal (8:30 p.m. ET): Westcoast Sporting Journal's classic adventures chasing big fish at some of the West Coast’s top resort locations.
- The Ontario Experience (9:00 p.m. ET): The Ontario Experience follows adventurers Troy Lindner and Ty Sjodin as they uncover epic fishing and hunting opportunities throughout Ontario, Canada, while celebrating the region’s history, people, lodges and resorts, food and outdoor opportunities.
- Fishing the Wild West (9:30 p.m. ET): Fishing across western Canada and the U.S. for a variety of freshwater and saltwater species.
About World Fishing Network: World Fishing Network is North America’s only television network, online and mobile platform dedicated exclusively to fishing and outdoor enthusiasts with programming that covers instruction, tips, tournaments, travel, food, boating, outdoor lifestyle and more. Available to cable, satellite and telco subscribers throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean, our lineup includes a selection of the best North American and international series and the most diverse species coverage of any TV channel hosted by some of the top anglers from North America and across the globe. For more information, please visit WorldFishingNetwork.com and follow us at Facebook and Twitter. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com