Hunting Season in Full Swing on Thursday Nights on Outdoor ChannelNovember 3, 2022
DENVER (November 3, 2022) – Hunting season is in full swing on Thursday nights on Outdoor Channel. No matter if bowhunting or rifle hunting, these recommended series showcase a variety of hunts and locales.
- Whitetail Freaks (Thursdays, 8 p.m. ET) – Whitetail Freaks follows the adventures of a motley crew of hardcore, hard-working, whitetail hunters as they spend countless hours in search of mega bucks and memorable hunts with family and friends. Created and hosted by renown whitetail authorities and fan favorite television personalities Don and Kandi Kisky, Whitetail Freaks highlights every aspect of successful whitetail management and top-notch trophy hunting – from food plot planting to hanging treestands to tracking pre-season big buck movement to the selective harvesting of only the biggest, most mature whitetails.
- HeadHunters TV (Thursdays, 8:30 p.m. ET) – Randy Birdsong and Nate Hosie are oftentimes muddy and unshaven, necks red from the work they perform under a scorching sun, faces burnt from western winds and hands raw from piercing cold. They are as different as any two individuals you'll ever meet, with one very important exception…to tell their story, they'll travel further, work longer and sacrifice more.
- Field Ethos (Thursdays, 9 p.m. ET) – Donald Trump Jr. takes on the sporting adventurous lifestyle including fishing in Florida, diving for shellfish, hunting, sport shooting, overlanding, travel and, of course, guns and gear.
- Heartland Bowhunter (Thursdays, 9:30 p.m. ET) – Heartland Bowhunter documents the adventures of the team as they bowhunt across the Midwest for anything from whitetail deer to Canada geese. Join the team for some incredible bow hunts from Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, South Dakota and North Dakota.
- Bow Madness (Thursdays, 10 p.m. ET) – Viewers can get their bowhunting fix with incredible archery hunts from across the country. Join the cast for every on-the-edge-of-your-seat hunt on this all-archery-adventure.
- The One (Thursdays, 10:30 p.m. ET): The One is not about the kill at all. Each episode of The One takes viewers through an extremely detailed story of what it takes the guys to get to that one opportunity or that one location or even getting the opportunity to take that one animal they have set their sights on.
About Outdoor Channel: Outdoor Channel has been taking viewers across America and around the world on unparalleled adventures since 1993. Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the independent cable network is a division of Outdoor Sportsman Group and provides a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. Outdoor Channel is the largest outdoor TV footprint in the country and is available in more than 50 countries internationally. Outdoor Channel can be viewed in HD and is accessible by broadband and mobile platforms. For program times and other information, visit www.outdoorchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. #MyOutdoorTV
Outdoor Sportsman Group | OSGPR@outdoorSG.com